Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Canoe Ridge Vineyard Cherry Tree Red
- Vintage: 2011
- A full bodied, luxuriously smooth red wine from Washington State with a rich mix of cassis, blackberry, mocha and subtle cedar notes, finishing with a powerful elegance.
- About this bottle: Selected by M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig in search of great wines from this relatively new but increasingly significant region of northwest USA. This lovely example was made using Syrah, Malbec and Grenache grapes from carefully selected vineyards within the vast Columbia Valley, including the renowned Horse Heaven Hills estate vineyard, located along the broadest part of the Columbia River.
- Grape Variety: 54% Syrah, 30% Malbec, 16% Grenache
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Washington State, Columbia Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Waterbrook Warehouse, 10518 West Highway 12, Walla Walla, Wa 99362, Canada
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly