Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Canoe Ridge Vineyard Cherry Tree Red
- Vintage: 2011
- A full bodied, luxuriously smooth red wine from Washington State with a rich mix of cassis, blackberry, mocha and subtle cedar notes, finishing with a powerful elegance.
- About this bottle: Selected by M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig in search of great wines from this relatively new but increasingly significant region of northwest USA. This lovely example was made using Syrah, Malbec and Grenache grapes from carefully selected vineyards within the vast Columbia Valley, including the renowned Horse Heaven Hills estate vineyard, located along the broadest part of the Columbia River.
- Grape Variety: 54% Syrah, 30% Malbec, 16% Grenache
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Washington State, Columbia Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly