Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cancellus Duriense White
- Vintage: 2015
- A youthful and mouthwatering dry white with flavours of spring flowers, citrus fruits and beeswax.
- About this bottle: The Douro river valley is the world’s oldest wine region, with vineyards all along its breathtaking trellised slopes. You may not have heard of the grapes in this blend, but generations of thirsty Portuguese have been enjoying their wines for millennia.
- Grape variety: 40% Malvasia Fina, 30% Viosinho and 30% Fernao Pires
- Country of origin: Portugal
- Region: Duoro
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Bottling address: Adega Cooperativa de Vila Real, Vale Frio-Folhadela, 5000-101 Vila Real
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly