Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Campo Sueno Macabeo
- Vintage: 2012
- A fresh, zingy and crisp Macabeo, offering citrus and delicate wildflower aromas and a dry and fruity lime palate.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Jorge Martinez chose grapes from the Manzanares district of the La Mancha region, which is known for its limestone soils. This cuvee was made from free run juice (the best quality juice form the first pressing of the grapes) and was matured on its fine lees to add texture and a layer of complexity to the wine's character.
- Grape Variety: 85% Macabeo, 15% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: La Mancha
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Yuntero, Poligono Ind-Ctra, 13200 Manzanares Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly