Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Campo Castillo Garnacha
- Vintage: 2013
- This modern Spanish red turns the spotlight on the Garnacha grape, offering ripe raspberry, strawberry and floral aromas over a fruity palate with a lingering finish.
- About this bottle: The conditions in Spain’s Aragon region are perfect for the Garnacha grape. Garnacha needs long, hot summers to achieve full ripeness, and the southern Aragon area of Campo de Borja provides just that. Due to the ripeness of the grapes, Garnacha wines from here are generally left unblended, such as this fine example from winemaker José Luis Chueca. Indeed, so pleased was José Luis with this particular crop of grapes, he also left this wine unoaked to display all its luscious fruit purity.
- Grape variety: 100% Garnacha
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Aragon
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Borsao Sa, Borja, Ren 5391-Z, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly