Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Campo Bravo Rioja Tempranillo
- Vintage: 2011
- A fruity medium-bodied red with engaging redcurrant and sun-baked herb aromas over a balanced palate of ripe fruit and balsamic notes.
- About this bottle: This thoroughly modern Rioja is made from 100% Tempranillo – Spain’s noble indigenous grape variety. The wine was produced by a small winery who grow and vinify their grapes themselves, giving them greater control over fruit selection than many larger wineries. To show off all the wonderful characteristics of this classic grape variety, the wine has seen little to no oak ageing, giving it a lovely freshness and vivacity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly