Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Cracking red vino that evokes Rioja's earthy, tangy glory, with tons of fruit and spice tucked into its back pocket. Scrumptious
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 7th July 2013
For years, graciano was relegated to a bit-part in Rioja, making up the numbers in blends dominated by tempranillo and garnacha. M&S's version is sumptuous and smooth, with red and black fruit, a dusting of vanilla and meaty savouriness
David Williams, Observer Food Monthly , 7th July 2013
"The graciano grape, usually a minor player in the rioja blend, gives this M&S stalwart a freshness I've always enjoyed."
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 7th July 2013
- Product information
- Campo Aldea Graciano Rioja
- Vintage: 2009
- A concentrated, fine red from Rioja in northern Spain, spicy and perfumed with a rich core of blackcurrant, brambles and a peppery edge.
- About this bottle: This is an exciting and rare style of red Rioja, as it has been made exclusively from the Graciano grape, one of Spain's best red varieties although seldom seen unblended. This wine was aged in oak barrels (some American, some French) for 24 months before release - this has added extra spiciness, depth of flavour and complexity.
- Grape Variety: Graciano
- Country of origin: Spain
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.