Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Cracking red vino that evokes Rioja's earthy, tangy glory, with tons of fruit and spice tucked into its back pocket. Scrumptious
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 7th July 2013
For years, graciano was relegated to a bit-part in Rioja, making up the numbers in blends dominated by tempranillo and garnacha. M&S's version is sumptuous and smooth, with red and black fruit, a dusting of vanilla and meaty savouriness
David Williams, Observer Food Monthly , 7th July 2013
"The graciano grape, usually a minor player in the rioja blend, gives this M&S stalwart a freshness I've always enjoyed."
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 7th July 2013
- Product information
- Campo Aldea Graciano Rioja
- Vintage: 2009
- A concentrated, fine red from Rioja in northern Spain, spicy and perfumed with a rich core of blackcurrant, brambles and a peppery edge.
- About this bottle: This is an exciting and rare style of red Rioja, as it has been made exclusively from the Graciano grape, one of Spain's best red varieties although seldom seen unblended. This wine was aged in oak barrels (some American, some French) for 24 months before release - this has added extra spiciness, depth of flavour and complexity.
- Grape Variety: Graciano
- Country of origin: Spain
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viñedos De Aldeanueva S.Coop. Avda. Juan Carlos I, 100. 26559. Aldeanueva De Ebro. La Rioja. Spain.
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 23/06/15 – 23.59 01/08/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.