Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cambridgeshire Golden Ale
- A light golden beer brewed with English Challenger hops and American Mount Hood hops. The hops and fruit on the palate are balanced using the finest East Anglian Maris Otter malt that combines to produce a sublime bitter finish.
- About this bottle: This is a light golden beer brewed with English Challenger hops for bitterness and American Mount Hood hops for its distinctive clean citrus aroma. Dry hopping before bottling gives a burst of flavour on the palate and a subtle bitterness that lingers beautifully. On the front label the steam trains of the Nene Valley Railway are a familiar sight in the countryside around Peterborough, where this ale is brewed.
- Country of origin: Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 4.2 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.2
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Crown cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly