Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Californian Ruby Cabernet
- Vintage: 2011
- A wonderfully juicy, fruit forward red with flavours of fresh cherries and a hint of smokiness.
- About this bottle: California's Delta region has a long history of grape growing and its warm days and cool nights give expressive styles of wine. Winemaker Sue Hoffmann made this blend primarily from Ruby Cabernet, adding small amounts of Zinfandel and Malbec as well as a subtle touch of oak for extra roundness and depth.
- Grape Variety: 85% Ruby Cabernet, 10% Zinfandel and 5% Malbec
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly