Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- California Zinfandel Rosé
- Vintage: 2012
- A soft and gently fruity rosé for casual, everyday drinking. Attractive aromas of strawberries and raspberries combined with a delicate touch of sweetness in the month make this a refreshingly light and easy-drinking style of wine.
- About this bottle: California's wine-growing regions benefit from Mediterranean-style climate with warm dry summers and cool moist winters, perfect for creating ripe and fruity Zinfandel. Winemaker Blake Bomben processed the grapes with maximum aromatic freshness and a hint of appealing sweetness on the finish. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each.
- Grape Variety: 100% Zinfandel
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 9 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 6.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.1
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly