Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"More nimble on its feet for spring and summer sipping is Familia Zuccardi's 2013 Caleidoscopio, a distinctive blend of Sangiovese, Touriga Nacional and Caladoc, which is unoaked to bring maximum zing to the wine's vivid sweetness."
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 5th April 2014
“The Portugese and French staples of Touriga Nacional and Mourvèdre are not normally associated with Malbec, but work wonderfully well with this vibrant, full-bodied Argentine blend, if you can forgive the tacky label. This is one for kebabs or spiced butterfly chicken on the barbecue.”
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 5th April 2014
- Product information
- Caleidoscopio Sangiovese Touriga Nacional Caladoc
- Vintage: 2014
- Zingy, vibrant red blend bursting with full-bodied character. Rich cherry and olive flavours come from the Sangiovese grape; pure, sweet cassis and firm structure from the Touriga variety, and juicy spiciness from Caladoc – a cross between Grenache and Malbec.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams was thrilled to work with Argentine innovators the Zuccardi family where winemaker Gustavo Martinez made it possible for Jeneve to create this unique blend of Italian, Portuguese and French grape varieties. It is rare for such a fabulous range of classic grapes to thrive in one place, but here at the family's Santa Julia estate the personality of each is encouraged to shine brightly.
- Grape Variety: 60% Sangiovese, 20% Touriga Nacional and 20% Caladoc
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza, Santa Rosa
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ruta Provincial N 33 Km 7,5, Maipu, Mendoza, Argentina
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly