Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“This is an innovative blend of malbec, touriga nacional (a Portuguese stalwart) and mourvèdre, made by one of Argentina’s greats, Zuccardi. It is a wonderfully moreish glass with bright fruit in the form of blackberries, along with subtle spice and perfume. It will be sensational with a piece of chargrilled steak.”
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 1st August 2015
“Ten Barrel refers to the oak barrels often used for maturing wines. They give the contents a special flavour but due to their cost they’re only used with pricier tipples. This big, rich, honey and nut-scented chardonnay is a perfect example – it’s luxurious with a very long, cool finish, making it a truly hedonistic treat.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 1st August 2015
- Product information
- Caleidoscopio Pinot Grigio Fiano Albariño
- Vintage: 2014
- Crisp, dry and unoaked, this delicious white is a showpiece for three stunning white grape varieties. Distinctive pear and almond notes are Pinot Grigio’s contribution to the blend. Fiano adds zesty lemon flavours, and Albariño brings richness and structure.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams was thrilled to work with Argentine innovators the Zuccardi family where winemaker Gustavo Martinez made it possible for Jeneve to create this unique blend of Italian and Spanish grape varieties. It is rare for such a fabulous range of classic grapes to thrive in one place, but here at the family's Santa Julia estate the personality of each is encouraged to shine brightly.
- Grape Variety: 60% Pinot Grigio, 20% Fiano and 20% Albariño
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza, Santa Rosa
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ruta Provincial N 33 Km 7,5, Maipu, Mendoza, Argentina
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly