Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“This is an innovative blend of malbec, touriga nacional (a Portuguese stalwart) and mourvèdre, made by one of Argentina’s greats, Zuccardi. It is a wonderfully moreish glass with bright fruit in the form of blackberries, along with subtle spice and perfume. It will be sensational with a piece of chargrilled steak.”
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 1st August 2015
“Ten Barrel refers to the oak barrels often used for maturing wines. They give the contents a special flavour but due to their cost they’re only used with pricier tipples. This big, rich, honey and nut-scented chardonnay is a perfect example – it’s luxurious with a very long, cool finish, making it a truly hedonistic treat.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 1st August 2015
- Product information
- Caleidoscopio Pinot Grigio Fiano Albariño
- Vintage: 2014
- Crisp, dry and unoaked, this delicious white is a showpiece for three stunning white grape varieties. Distinctive pear and almond notes are Pinot Grigio’s contribution to the blend. Fiano adds zesty lemon flavours, and Albariño brings richness and structure.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams was thrilled to work with Argentine innovators the Zuccardi family where winemaker Gustavo Martinez made it possible for Jeneve to create this unique blend of Italian and Spanish grape varieties. It is rare for such a fabulous range of classic grapes to thrive in one place, but here at the family's Santa Julia estate the personality of each is encouraged to shine brightly.
- Grape Variety: 60% Pinot Grigio, 20% Fiano and 20% Albariño
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza, Santa Rosa
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ruta Provincial N 33 Km 7,5, Maipu, Mendoza, Argentina
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 12/09/16.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.