Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"The best thing we learned this week is that this cocktail, which we've been pronouncing as 'sipree...kipree...err, (pointing) that one, please, for years is actually a 'kai-pi-reen-ya'. The second best thing is that you can pick it up ready mixed with a bit of sparkle at M&S for under a fiver.Yay!"
Lynne Hyland, Sunday Mirror , 6th July 2014
"Or try bringing Brazil to your back garden with Marks & Spencer's ready-mixed Caipirinha Fizz. Made with Brazil's answer to white rum, cachaca, it has the authentic musky, earthy kick of this quirky spirit, pepped up with lime juice and sugar."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 6th July 2014
- Product information
- Caipirinha Fizz
- Ready mixed and raring to go, this tantalising sparkling cocktail packs a lively zesty punch.
- About this bottle: A sparkling cocktail made with white wine, lime juice and cachaca rum.
- Country of origin: Germany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 5.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 0.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Made in Germany
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly