Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Caballero de Cepa Malbec
- Vintage: 2012
- Wonderfully textured red, brimming with blackberry and pepper aromas and layers of coffee and sweet red pepper flavours on the palate. Lush, ripe and generous right to the finish.
- About this bottle: These Malbec grapes have been sourced from the prized Tupungato and Barrancas regions of Mendoza in Arentina, areas famed for their high Andean elevations (as high as 4,000 feet above sea level) and the fine pure flavours of their wines. Winemaker German Berra is Mendozan born and bred, and has worked with Malbec grapes all his life. He gets the best from these by maturing their wine for six months in French and American oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly