Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Every summer needs a big, bold, buttery, fruit-laden chardonnay. This year my vote goes to this plump, creamy 2013, blended by Marks & Spencer to deliver lashings of banana custard and nutty, toasty oak finesse. Best enjoyed with rich food such as poached salmon with a buttery sauce."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 28th June 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Burra Brook Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- A sunny, bright Chardonnay that bursts with ripe pineapple fruit, lightly oaked for a delicious hint of soft vanilla.
- About this bottle: Quality and balance are the key elements to this stylish Chardonnay. This wine reflects Australia's affinity with this versatile grape variety. Winemaker Corrina Rayment's selection of the finest fruit parcels from premium vineyards, creates a bright, crisp style with a harmonious touch of oak to lend complexity to this delicious white. The wine has been sealed with a screw cap - our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston, South Australia 5353, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.