Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This study workbook has been developed by teachers and educational experts to ensure the best possible support for Key Stage 2 students.
- H240 x W191 x D11mm
- Content supports National Curriculum Key Stage 2
- Written and developed by teachers
- Packed with fun fill-in activities
- Definitions of key words and phrases
- Clear and colourful illustrations throughout
- Includes key learning objectives
- Bumper workbooks for further practice and reinforcement of learning objectives in English, Maths and Science
- Promoting clever as the new cool - children shouldn't be afraid of wanting
- to learn and understand things they are taught at school
- Age range: 9-11 years