Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
These lemon sole goujons are made using pieces of lemon sole fillet and are coated in crisp farmhouse crumb. Perfect served with tartare sauce dip as part of a buffet.
- Weight: 400 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 7 days
Ingredients Listing: Lemon sole (fish) (60%) , wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin) , rapeseed oil , wheat starch (contains gluten) , salt , yeast , barley malt flour (contains gluten) , sunflower oil , black pepper extract , colour: paprika extract , rice flour
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven. - Preheat oven to 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / gas 6. Remove all packaging. Place on a preheated baking tray, cook for 11-13 min. To cook from frozen, cook for 15-17 min, Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.