Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Creamy Camembert coated in crispy poppy seed breadcrumbs. Comes with a tangy cranberry and apple chutney.
- Weight: 400 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 17 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Wine glass pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Breaded camembert (80%) - camembert (55%), breadcrumbs, water, batter, sunflower oil, poppy seeds. Breadcrumbs contain wheatflour, yeast, salt, antioxidant: citric acid, ascorbic acid. Batter contains wheatflour, wheat starch, rice flour, cornflour, salt, paprika, free range dried egg. Cranberry and apple chutney (20%) - water, glucose syrup, cranberries (4%), apples (2%), apple puree, white wine vinegar, concentrated cranberry juice, salt. Apples contain antioxidant: citric acid, ascorbic acid
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Do not heat dip. Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place camembert portions onto baking tray in centre of oven. Turn halfway through cooking time. Conventional oven 180°C / 350°C, fan oven 160°C, gas 4 for 14 minutes. Allow to stand for 2 minutes. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.