Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A bit pinched but very well priced for a wine grown in Meursault, even if on the fringes. Light and tight. 12.5%
Jancis Robinson, Financial Times , 8th December 2013
“One of the most well-balanced whites I’ve tasted from the 2013 vintage, this is chardonnay at the height of its powers – as smooth as silk, with lovely refreshing acidity.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 8th December 2013
“Produced by talented winemaker Romaric Chavy from old chardonnay vines, this is lively and focused with pear and ripe apple fruit, some subtle smokiness and a rich, creamy flavour.”
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 8th December 2013
- Product information
- Bourgogne Blanc Les Femelottes
- Vintage: 2015
- Produced in small volumes from a single vineyard at the family domaine of Chavy-Chouet in the heart of the Cote d'Or, this is a great example of the qualities of classic white burgundy made from the Chardonnay grape.
- About this bottle: Subtle aromatic qualities of Spice and orange blossom merge with a crisp, medium-bodied palate displaying characters of white peach and a hint of smoke from the judicious use of oak. This wine exhibits all the elegance, balance and poise that the region has become famous for and is a great value introduction to fine white burgundy.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Chavy-Chouet, 31 Rue De Mazeray, 21190 Puligny Montrachet, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly