Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A bit pinched but very well priced for a wine grown in Meursault, even if on the fringes. Light and tight. 12.5%
Jancis Robinson, Financial Times , 8th January 2013
- Product information
- Bourgogne Blanc Les Femelottes
- Vintage: 2011
- Produced in small volumes from a single vineyard at the family domaine of Chavy-Chouet in the heart of the Cote d'Or, this is a great example of the qualities of classic white burgundy made from the Chardonnay grape.
- About this bottle: Subtle aromatic qualities of Spice and orange blossom merge with a crisp, medium-bodied palate displaying characters of white peach and a hint of smoke from the judicious use of oak. This wine exhibits all the elegance, balance and poise that the region has become famous for and is a great value introduction to fine white burgundy.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly