Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30** - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 5-7 working days. find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Send Christmas wishes with this 'To Both of You' card. Set on exquisite textured card, it features a combination of printed illustrations and applique Christmas icons with delicate touches of gold foil, felt attachments and pom-poms. This larger format card also includes a red envelope.
- Height: 198 mm
- Width: 198 mm
- Depth: 2 mm
- Cover text: To Both of You Festive wishes of Christmas fun.
- Inside text: Hope your Christmas is filled with special moments together.
- Large Letter Postage required
- Self seal envelope
- If using a fountain pen please allow a few moments for your ink to dry
- By buying this pack of cards you will help us donate another £350,000 to our charity partners this year, shared between the below:
- Breast Cancer Now (48%)
- Macmillan Cancer Support1 (48%)
- Marie Keating Foundation (4%)
- 1 Paid to Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Macmillan Cancer Support to which it gives all of its profits.