Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''…and the Bordeaux rosé from Maison Sichel, which is more restrained, with light strawberry and red cherry.''
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 15th June 2014
- Product information
- Bordeaux Rosé
- Vintage: 2011
- An elegant, fresh and vibrantly youthful example of modern French rosé, with a lively pink hue and delicious, crisp flavour of strawberries and cream.
- About this bottle: This rosé, from the famous Bordeaux region of France, hits a fine balance between ripe fruitiness and crisp subtlety. It was made from a blend of classic Bordeaux red grapes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc, picked and fermented with great care to preserve the delicate aromas and flavours in the finished wine. The fruit was grown on hills overlooking the Garonne river south of the city of Bordeaux. The winemaker was Yvan Meyer of Maison Sichel, who created this wine especially for Marks & Spencer.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Maison Sichel Af-33360, Cénac - France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly