Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Bordeaux Rosé
- Vintage: 2011
- An elegant, fresh and vibrantly youthful example of modern French rosé, with a lively pink hue and delicious, crisp flavour of strawberries and cream.
- About this bottle: This rosé, from the famous Bordeaux region of France, hits a fine balance between ripe fruitiness and crisp subtlety. It was made from a blend of classic Bordeaux red grapes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc, picked and fermented with great care to preserve the delicate aromas and flavours in the finished wine. The fruit was grown on hills overlooking the Garonne river south of the city of Bordeaux. The winemaker was Yvan Meyer of Maison Sichel, who created this wine especially for Marks & Spencer.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly