Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Bordeaux Château Saint Paul
- Vintage: 2011
- A wonderful mulberry-scented claret with dense, succulent fruit and a firm yet silky texture.
- About this bottle: The wine concentration and elegance is typical of the 2009 vintage: one of the best in recent memory. These vines grow in the Haut-Medoc appellation, home to many prestigious Château. The blend of firm Cabernet Sauvignon with plump Merlot (and a dash of spicy Petit Verdot) was partly matured in oak by winemaker Arnauld Villette for 18 months.
- Grape Variety: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 48% Merlot, 2% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Sc Chateau St Paul, 33180 St Seurin De Cadourne, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly