Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Made with a pure plant base, L’OCCITANE’s Bonne Mère soaps are created using the traditional method of soap-making. Enriched with extracts of rose, verbena, honey and lavender, skin is left soft, cleansed and delicately scented. The perfect gift for loved-ones or for a moment of delight for yourself!
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phototherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follows a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- Bonne Mère is all about tender, gentle everyday care for the family
- Each comforting formula is hypoallergenic, PH neutral and paraben free
- The perfect gift for loved-ones or for a moment of delight for yourself
- Contains- bonne mère rose soap 100g, bonne mère verbena soap 100g, bonne mère honey soap 100g, bonne mère lavender soap 100g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Bonne Mère verbana soap- sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua/ water, glycerin, lippia citriodora leaf extract, sodium citrate, silica, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate , tocopherol, parfum/ fragrance, citral, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronellol, benzyl benzoate , linalool, benzyl alcohol, ci 77891/ titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ ultramarines, ci 77492/ iron oxides. Bonne Mère rose soap- sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua/ water, glycerin, rosa rubiginosa seed oil, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium citrate, tocopherol, parfum/ fragrance, geraniol, citronellol, benzyl salicylate, ci 77007/ ultramarines, ci 77891/ titanium dioxide, ci 77491/ iron oxides. Bonne Mère lavender soap 100g- sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua/ water, glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sodium citrate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, silica, tocopherol, parfum/ fragrance, linalool, ci 77891/ titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ ultramarines. Bonne mere honey soap- sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua/ water, glycerin, parfum/ fragrance , helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mel/ honey, sodium citrate , tetrasodium glutamate diacetate , tocopherol, ci 77891/ titanium dioxide, ci 77492/iron oxides. Natural origin ingredients. Natural origin ingredients
Wool blend scarf only £5 when you spend £40 on clothing, beauty & home
- Valid from 00:01 10th October 2017 - 24th October 2017
- Offer available online, on mobile and in selected UK stores (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet and BP Connect stores)
- Qualifying £40 spend must be in a single transaction
- Excludes the purchase of all sale, furniture, branded kitchen electrical products, made to measure, selected T47/9600 curtains, Food, Hospitality, Services, Flowers, Beers/Wine & Spirits, Gift cards, sale and clearance items, disposal service and delivery charges.
- One scarf per qualifying transaction
- Simply add a scarf to your basket: Womenswear - T016500T, T016501T, T016502T, Menswear – T096060M
- Limited time only, whilst stocks last
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discount
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.