Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A whole leg of lamb which has been expertly deboned & rolled by a skilled butcher to offer easy carving.
- Weight: 1000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Consume Within: 7 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Boneless leg of lamb
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 190˚c / fan 170˚c / 375˚f / gas mark 5. Remove all packaging, allow to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking. Place into a roasting tray and place into the centre of the oven. Medium- 1hr 25mins and well done- 1hr 40mins. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.