Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A whole leg of lamb, de-boned so it's easy to carve, with roast garlic and smoked sea salt butters, garnished with rosemary sprigs, parsley and cracked black pepper.
- Weight: 1360 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated
- Keep refrigerated, suitable for freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month
- Once defrosted (in refrigerator) consume within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 10 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Vase pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Lamb leg (95%), roast garlic and smoked sea salt butters (3.5%), rosemary, parsley, cracked black pepper. Roast garlic and smoked sea salt butters contains unsalted butter, smoked butter (butter, salt), roasted garlic, parsley, sea salt, cracked black pepper, smoked cornish sea salt
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Ovencook- preheat oven 220°C / Fan 200°C / 425°F / gas mark 7. Remove all packaging and place on a roasting tray. Cook for 25 minutes, then reduce heat and cook for the following times- 160˚C / Fan 140˚C / 325˚F / gas mark 3. Medium 25 minutes per 500g, well done 30 minutes per 500g. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.