Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Good reds include Bolney's Loire-like 2012 Linter's Red, made from the hardy rondo grape, with lots of crunchy, inky, red berry fruit."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 24th May 2014
- Product information
- Bolney Estate - Linter’s Red
- Vintage: 2012
- A medium bodied red displaying rich black fruit, with a hint of spice and a savoury finish.
- About this bottle: Bolney Estate, a boutique winery in East Sussex is one of the few wine producers in England to make red wine, in fact it is their speciality. Sue Daniels selected this red wine made by English winemaker Sam Lintner for its rich fruit flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Rondo
- Country of origin: England
- Region: West Sussex
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bolney Wine Estate,Foxhole Lane, Bolney , Haywards Heath, Rh17 5Nb Uk
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.