Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This unique range provides a three step violet luxury system designed to neutralise brassiness and help to protect the purity of your precious blonde.
- This dual dial-up system delivers violet tones, blended with a conditioning treatment
- The dial allows you to choose the intensity of the violet tone and conditioner to deliver a personalised treatment for your hair colour
- A customised blend of ingredients, including lapis lazuli, quinoa protein, shea butter and inca inchi oil will help your precious blonde hair appear brighter and refreshed, as well as nourished, conditioned, smooth and shiny
- Ideal for use between salon visits
- Made in the UK
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Treatment- aqua, cetearyl alcohol, ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate, behentrimonium chloride, bis-cetearyl amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, plukenetia volubilis (inca inchi) seed oil, isopropyl alcohol, panthenol (pro vitamin b5), parfum, lactic acid, dmdm hydantoin, glycerin, phytantriol, hydrolyzed quinoa, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ceteareth-7, hibiscus sabdariffa (karkade) flower extract, disodium edta, mica, ceteareth-25, citronellol, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, limonene, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citric acid, glycolic acid, potassium sorbate, lapis lazuli extract, sodium benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, tocopherol, methylisothiazolinone, bht, ci 77891. Gel-aqua, hydroxyethylcellulose, polysorbate 20, parfum, dmdm hydantoin, glycerin, citric acid, disodium edta, citronellol, limonene, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, sodium hydroxide, ci 60730
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.