Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Next day UK delivery*
- Named day UK delivery
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
A creamy body butter with a mouth-watering scent.
- Luxuriously rich creamy body moisturizer, delivers long lasting, skin rejuvenating moisturization
- Vitamin e smoothes, coconut oil softens and sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture
- This tenderly blended aromatic moisture mix has amber, lemon, bergamot, myrrh and musk, putting the 'thrilla' back in vanilla
- After showering, slather on a generous amount of bliss vanilla + bergamot body butter from head to toe
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water (aqua), cocos nucifera oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycine soja oil, butyrospermum parkii, glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl, arnica montana flower extract, calluna vulgaris extract, algae extract, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl alcohol, PEG-40 stearate, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, sorbitan tristearate, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, triethanolamine, caprylyl glycol, tetrasodium EDTA, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), limonene, citral, ethyl acetate, cyclohexane, propylene glycol, diethanolamine
Buy 2 selected Bliss products and get a FREE gift. Search and add T231966G to your bag to redeem the offer
• Offer available online at marksandspencer.com (excluding M&S Outlet online), on mobile and in selected UK stores from 27 August 2014. Add T231966G to redeem your free gift.
• Subject to availability
• Discount applies at checkout
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Please check delivery terms and conditions online
• Any refunds take into account this discount
• Excludes Fabulips & lid+lash wash