Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
A creamy body butter with a mouth-watering scent.
About the brand- After giving a million massages, a trillion triple oxygen treatments and about a bazillion Brazilians, Bliss® know a thing or two-and their passion is passing that 'glow-how' on to you. Countless hours of spa-side tension-nixing and skin-fixing are the basis of Bliss®—be it expert esthetician advice, cutting-edge concoctions or trailblazing treatments. We've stockpiled some serious science savvy. They have been there, buffed that and tried and tested so you know they can be trusted. In short, they have done the 'foam-work' and you get to sit back and soak up the results.
- Luxuriously rich creamy body moisturizer, delivers long lasting, skin rejuvenating moisturization
- Vitamin e smoothes, coconut oil softens and sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture
- This tenderly blended aromatic moisture mix has amber, lemon, bergamot, myrrh and musk, putting the 'thrilla' back in vanilla
- After showering, slather on a generous amount of bliss vanilla + bergamot body butter from head to toe
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water (aqua), cocos nucifera oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycine soja oil, butyrospermum parkii, glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl, arnica montana flower extract, calluna vulgaris extract, algae extract, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl alcohol, PEG-40 stearate, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, sorbitan tristearate, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, triethanolamine, caprylyl glycol, tetrasodium EDTA, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), limonene, citral, ethyl acetate, cyclohexane, propylene glycol, diethanolamine
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.