Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Shake up your shower with our citrus-scented bath and body cleanser.
About the brand- After giving a million massages, a trillion triple oxygen treatments and about a bazillion Brazilians, Bliss® know a thing or two-and their passion is passing that 'glow-how' on to you. Countless hours of spa-side tension-nixing and skin-fixing are the basis of Bliss®—be it expert esthetician advice, cutting-edge concoctions or trailblazing treatments. We've stockpiled some serious science savvy. They have been there, buffed that and tried and tested so you know they can be trusted. In short, they have done the 'foam-work' and you get to sit back and soak up the results.
- How to use- Use bliss lemon + sage soapy suds as a body wash to shake up your shower, or pour a bit into the bath for bubbling bliss
- A luxe lathering bath and shower gel, gently cleanses and conditions from shoulders to toes to leave skin clean and soft
- Aloe- botanical skin smoothing action
- Glycerin- natural humectant that attracts moisture to skin leaving it soft and supple
- Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin softness
- Product Size: 470 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water (aqua), cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, sodium chloride, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), citral, sorbitol, citric acid, decylene glycol, benzophenone-4, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090)