Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
This stylish black and ivory cake is simple and stunning - finished with delicate flower stencils and beautiful monochrome ribbons this is bound to get the guests talking. Large fruit cake, medium sponge cake and small chocolate cake.
- Dimensions: Small - H16 x H16 x D8.5cm
- Medium - H21 x H21 x D8.5cm
- Large - H26 x H26 x D9.5cm
- Weight: 10000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Fruit cake: Made with vine fruits, nuts and cherries laced in brandy and covered in a layer of marzipan and soft icing
- Chocolate Cake: Rich chocolate cake filled with with chocolate ganache
- Sponge Cake: All-butter sponge filled with buttercream
- Fruit cakes can be eaten up to 14 days after collection
- Sponge and chocolate cakes can be eaten up to 5 days after collection
- Each cake comes on its own cake board and should be stacked using the included dowel rods
- Assembly Required
- Cake stand pictured is not included
- Flowers pictured are not included
Ingredients Listing: Fruit cake (58%) contains dried vine fruits (26%) (sultanas, currants, raisins, palm oil), sugar, vegetable oils, marzipan (11%) (sugar. Almonds. Water. Glucose syrup. Invert sugar syrup), glace cherries (8%) (cherries. Glucose-fructose syrup. Sugar. Acidity regulator: citric acid. Fruit and vegetable extracts (from carrot, blackcurrant and radish)), wheatflour, butter (5%), pasteurised free range egg, brandy (3%), glucose syrup, invert sugar syrup, candied orange and lemon peel (orange peel. Glucose-fructose syrup. Inverted sugar syrup. Lemon peel. Acidity regulator: citric acid), apricot jam (sucrose syrup. Apricots. Glucose-fructose syrup. Acidity regulator: citric acid. Gelling agent: pectin (from fruit)), water, almonds, walnuts, orange and lemon peel, modified maize starch, ruby port, salt, stabiliser: xanthan gum, baking powder (raising agent: e450(i), e501), caramelised sugar syrup, dried free range egg white, humectant: vegetable glycerine. Maderia cake (26%) contains sugar, butter (11%), glucose syrup, wheatflour, pasteurised free range egg, water, vegetable oils, modified maize starch, humectant: vegetable glycerine, salt, emulsifier: e481, e471, e475, e472b, dried skimmed milk, stabiliser: xanthan gum, locust bean gum, modified maize starch, baking powder (raising agent: e450 (i), sodium bicarbonate), caramelised sugar syrup, dried free range egg white. Chocolate cake (16%) contains sugar, milk chocolate ganache (13%) (milk chocolate (sugar. Cocoa butter. Dried whole milk. Cocoa mass. Emulsifier: soya lecithin. Vanilla flavouring). Whipping cream. Invert sugar syrup. Butter. Salt), glucose syrup, water, wheatflour, vegetable oils, pasteurised free range egg, vegetable margarine (vegetable oils. Water. Salt), modified maize starch, fat reduced cocoa powder, humectant: vegetable glycerine, stabiliser: xanthan gum, locust bean gum, dried skimmed milk, emulsifier: e481, e471, e475, e472b, baking powder (raising agent: e450 (i), sodium bicarbonate), salt, caramelised sugar syrup, dried free range egg white
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.