Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Binyamina Merlot
- Vintage: 2010
- This is a generously structured Merlot with rich flavours of cherry, cranberry, raisin and mocha with savoury complexity and smooth ripe tannins.
- About this bottle: This delightful red is produced in the Galilee region of Israel, in Binyamina’s elaborate winery, a building that began as a Rothschild perfume factory but now celebrates the very finest in wine technology. Winemaker Assaf Paz aged the wine in oak barrels for added elegance and dimension, in one of the country’s finest barrel cellars.
- Grape Variety: 100% Merlot
- Country of origin: Israel
- Region: Galilee Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly