Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Welcome to the big time! Percy & Reed's amazing, totally non-sticky, Dry Instant Volumising Spray plumps up your hair, in a flash. It’s a doddle to use and gives you a happy head-full of body, bounce, volume and texture – for hair that’s bigger and fuller than you ever dreamed.
Take one leading session stylist, add London’s top salon stylist, sprinkle with a dusting of celebrity A-listers from the world of screen and music, and what do you get? Percy & Reed. The most exciting names in British hairdressing. Built on the names of two of London’s leading hair personalities, the first Percy & Reed salon opened in 2007 and the second in 2013, both to rave reviews. From launch the salon, and brand, have become a hotbed of celebrity action, attracting a host of stars, leading beauty editors, and the capital’s movers and shakers.
- Shake the can well before every use until you hear the aggravator moving inside the can
- Apply to dry hair. Lift the hair in sections and spray into the roots and lengths from underneath, in an upward direction
- Massage into the roots with fingers to create the desired lift, volume and style
- Quick and easy to use, the weightless, translucent mist builds body and provides natural-looking, flexible hold. It's the perfect refresher for styles that have lost their oomph to humidity, gravity or time
- Keep a can on hand for an instant style refresh or makeover - at home, at work, on the go
- A few thousand words couldn’t even begin to describe Paul and Adam. But if we had to pick just three, they’d be: busy busy busy
- And when you dig a little deeper you start to see why. Paul percival is probably the most famous man in the world of music not to play an instrument
- Instead he’s famous for tending to the hair of icons like Cheryl fernandez and will young
- Adam reed’s a true creative genius. He can usually be found working his magic on the likes of Sophie Dahl and Jools Oliver to create spellbinding hair, or styling shoots for Elle and Marie Clair
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Fragrance Free: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: No
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Safety Warning: Flammable
N-butane, alcohol denat, propane, iso-butane, polyvinylcaprolactam, silica silylate, cyclopentasiloxane, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, parfum, ethylhexyl methoxycinnnamate, amp-isostearoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, linalool.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.