Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Next day UK delivery*
- Named day UK delivery
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
From laidback looks to sophisticated suits, our Big & Tall collection caters for every occasion. With 2" longer sleeves, 50" inch waists and sizes up to XXXL, our size guide will help you get the perfect fit.
|Size||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large||XXX Large|
|Chest (in)||Up to 37||38-40||41-43||44-46||47-49||50-52|
|Waist (in)||Up to 32||33-35||36-38||39-41||42-44||44-46|
Casual shirts in our Big & Tall range have either 2” longer sleeves, or go up to size XXXL. Products with 2” longer sleeves are signified by an L at the end of the product code and size XXXL products have an X at the end of the product code.
Casual trousers now go up to a 50” (127cm) waist, and 35” (88.9cm) leg length, on selected trousers. When you select your size, the size dropdown offers the waist size first, followed by leg length. Both of these measurements are in inches.
All the available sizes available in these types of casual trousers will appear on the size dropdown box on the product page – the waist size in inches is first, followed by the leg length in inches.
Our Shorts & Swimwear Our shorts & swimwear products go up to 50” waist.
Our Big & Tall Underwear also have one specific Big & Tall size – XXXL. Again, if you require a size from S – XXL, then our standard clothing range covers these sizes.
Coats & jackets in our Big & Tall range have either 2” longer sleeves, or go up to XXXL. Products that have 2” longer sleeves or are size XXXL are signified by an L at the end of the product code.
Tops & t-shirts go up to a size XXXL. Products that are size XXXL are signified by an X at the end of the product code.
Knitwear comes in either 2” longer sleeves or goes up to a size XXXL. Products with 2” longer sleeves are signified by an L at the end of the product code, and an L or the word ‘Long’ will appear in the size dropdown. XXXL products are signified by an X at the end of the product code.
Our Big & Tall socks go up to size 12-14, if you require a size from 6-12, then our standard clothing range covers these sizes.
Our Formal Shirts in the Big and Tall range have either 2” longer sleeves, or go up to a 19” (48cm) collar. Products with 2” longer sleeves are signified by an L at the end of the product code, and an L or the word Long will appear in the size dropdown. The collar size, in inches, is the first figure in the size dropdown.
Suits now come in various size options. Jackets now go up to a size 52” (132cm) chest. Suit trousers now go up to a 48” (122cm) waist on selected suits, and up to 37” length (94cm).
These size options are listed when you select your size in the size dropdown – for suit jackets, the chest size in inches is listed first, followed by whether it is short, medium, long or extra long. For suit trousers, the waist size is listed first (in inches), followed by the leg length (in inches.)
Formal Trousers now go up to a 48” (122cm) waist, and 37” (94cm) leg length, on selected trousers. When you select your size, the size dropdown offers the waist size first, followed by leg length. Both of these measurements are in inches.
Tailored Jackets now go up to a 52” (132cm) chest size on selected jackets. When you select your size on the size dropdown, chest size in inches is displayed, followed by whether the jacket is Short, medium, or long.
Footwear & Accessories
Our Footwear now comes with two extra variations, with Wider Foot and longer length options. Wider Fit is signified by a W at the end of the product code, and this fit is a more relaxed fit.
Longer length shoes are signified by a T at the end of the product code, and these are sizes that are specific to our Big & Tall range – these are sizes 13, 14 and 15. Our standard shoe range caters for sizes 6 – 12.
Our Big & Tall Belts come with an X at the end of the product code, and we offer 2 specific sizes in the range – for waist sizes 47 – 50” (119 – 128cm) and 51 – 54” (129 – 137 cm.)
We also have a range of 2” longer Ties. These are specific to our Big & Tall range, and come with the letter L at the end of the product code.
Cords are timeless and masculine. Wear with a blazer and shirt for the perfect office look. These trousers are perfectly proportioned for the big and tall man.
- Product Shape: Cords
- Fit: Tapered fit
- Fastening: Button and zip
- On waist
- Has Belt loops: Yes
- Number of Pockets: Five
- Rivet feature
- Added stretch
Care and composition
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane
- Care instructions
- Machine washable even at 30º, tumble dry