Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Bichot Chablis Grand Cru Les Preuses Domaine Long Depaquit
- Vintage: 2012
- An elegant pale-gold Chablis with a captivating bouquet of ripe stone fruits, woodland flowers and roasted hazelnuts, with a back-note of gunflint. The palate is fresh and balanced, with golden apple and dried fruit flavours leading to a complex finish.
- About this bottle: This premium Chablis is from the Les Preuses area in the eastern part of Chablis’ Grand Cru vineyards. The name is believed to come from the word ‘Perreuse’ (‘pierre’ being the French for stone) the name of the ancient Roman road that ran from Chablis to Maligny through the current Les Preuses vineyards. The soil is clayey here, with a high proportion of pebbles giving the wine a richer mouth feel. The fruit yields are naturally lower creating a higher concentration of flavours. The vineyard is worked manually replacing tractors and herbicides and at harvest and the grapes were hand-picked.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Maison Albert Bichot, Beaune, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly