Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Classic red Burgundy. Taut in fruit, but not ungenerous either. Through the earthy restraint is a thread of damson and plum fruit. An elegant classic rather than look-at-me wine
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Bichot Bourgogne Hautes-Côtes de Beaune
- Vintage: 2011
- A fresh, medium-bodied Burgundy that delivers initial crisp aromas of fresh redcurrants before the palate softens to ripe redcurrant jammy flavours and subtle hints of roasted cocoa and coffee beans.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Sue Daniels worked with Alain Serveau on this wine that hails from grapes grown in the higher altitude Hautes Côtes de Beaune, helping the slower-ripening Pinot Noir retain freshness and vivacity with a silky soft palate. Alain insists on ageing part of the wine for 10 months in oak to add structure and texture.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - T-bar Icon of purchase
- Bottling address: Maison Albert Bichot 21200 Beaune France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.