Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
I'm having lots of fun with Spanish wines at the moment, and this one is lovely. With rounded cherry and raspberry fruit and fresh acidity, it's equally good with jerk chicken or served ice-cold on its own
Jamie Goode, The Sunday Express
Extremadura is out in the wilds of south-west Spain. But previously unheralded areas of Spain are providing good flavours at affordable prices. Using the Tempranillo grape, it's all about sun-soaked ripeness - no oak aging. Powerful, intense, but very tasty, packed with black plums, tannin and prairie dust
Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2012
- Product information
- Bellota Tempranillo
- Vintage: 2012
- This polished, succulent red is a brilliant combination of enticing sun-ripened fruit flavour and elegant savoury charm.
- About this bottle: The Tempranillo vines are grown in the unspoilt natural surroundings of Extremadura in Spain, where rolling olive groves and vineyards sit beside lakes and mountains.
- Grape Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Extremadura
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly