Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Bellflower Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2012
- Brimming with fresh aromas of strawberry and redcurrant, this lively red is as bright and fresh as any cool climate, French Pinot Noir. Supported on the palate by soft, subtle tannins, gentle raspberry-tinged acidity and a persistent finish, it makes a delicious but delicate mouthful.
- About this bottle: From the heartland of Chilean winemaking and made by flying winemaker Eric Monnin – who jets in from Boutinot in France to oversee production – this 100% Pinot Noir benefits richly from French know-how and Chilean sunshine. It is a tricky grape to get right, but this wine is so perfectly balanced that it needs no oak ageing. The Bellflower is the national flower of Chile and considered by many to be one of the most beautiful of the exotic flowering vines in the world.
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Central Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Cwc Hijuela 2Da La Peña Maule Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.