Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Belconte Rosso Salento
- A gloriously complex red scented with strawberries and roses, violets, coffee, cassis and vanilla. A firm thread of Italian acidity perks up the palate, mellow red fruits take centre-stage, and nutty tannins are soft and guiding into a flourishing finish filled with plums, raisins and prunes.
- About this bottle: From Apulia, deep in Southern Italy, this sumptuous blend gains its depth of flavour from the heat of the Mediterranean countryside and the cooling breezes of the nearby Ionian Sea. Added richness comes from gnarly 20-year old vines in three noble varieties - Merlot, Cabernet and Montepulciano - each adding its own distinctive character to the bottle.
- Grape Variety: 33% Merlot, 33% Montepulciano And 33% Cabernet
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Puglia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly