Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Wok fried beef in a rich black bean sauce with red peppers, water chestnuts and egg fried rice.
- Weight: 2200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 7 days
Ingredients Listing: Beef in black bean sauce (64%): cooked marinated beef (28%), chicken stock, red peppers (15%), onions, water chestnuts (5%), fermented black beans (2.5%), rapeseed oil, sweet wheaten paste, dark soy sauce, sugar, cornflour, shaoxing rice wine, garlic puree, ginger puree, mushroom stock, sesame oil, colour: plain caramel, red chillies, gelling agent: pectin, sunflower oil. cooked marinated beef contains beef (83%), rapeseed oil, ginger puree, dark soy sauce, red chillies, sunflower oil, cornflour, colour: plain caramel. chicken stock contains water, chicken bones. fermented black beans contain soybeans, salt. sweet wheaten paste contains water, black beans (soybeans, salt, water, acidity regulator: acetic acid, wheatflour), sugar, vinegar, wheatflour, salt. dark soy sauce contains water, soybeans, roasted wheat, salt. mushroom stock contains concentrated mushrooms, water, sugar, salt, rapeseed oil, dried mushrooms. egg fried rice (36%): cooked long grain rice (83%), egg omelette pieces (6%), peas (6%), leeks, sesame oil. cooked long grain rice contains water, rice, rapeseed oil, salt, emulsifier: soya lecithin. egg omelette pieces contain pasteurised free range egg, whole milk, rapeseed oil, salt, stabiliser: xanthan gum, ground white pepper
- Cows Milk
- Not suitable for SESAME allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods used
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Beef in black bean sauce only, preheat oven 190°C / Fan 170°C / 375°F / Gas mark 5. Remove products from carton, pierce film on beef in black bean sauce. Place beef in black bean tray on a baking tray on the top shelf of the oven and cook for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, peel back film and stir, place film back over and cook for further 15 minutes. After cooking, allow to stand for 1 minute then remove film and stir product thoroughly before serving. Do not reheat.MICROWAVE: Microwave ovens vary, the following is a guide only. For RICE only - pierce film and cook on high (100%)Cat D 750W 6minutesCat E 850W 6 minutes. These cooking instructions apply to the contents of one rice box. When cooking more than one box, extra cooking time may be required. Check product is hot before serving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.