Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Marinated beef and red wine with roasted baby onions, button mushrooms and smoked bacon lardons.
- Weight: 1100 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated, use within 1 month
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Cooked marinated beef (29%) , french red wine, roasted baby onions (10%), roasted button mushrooms (9%), smoked bacon lardons (5%) , onions , water, beef stock, rapeseed oil, cornflour, butter, garlic puree, tomato puree, wheatflour, salt, beef gelatin, thyme, black pepper. Cooked marinated beef contains beef (70%), red wine, rapeseed oil, salt, garlic puree, cornflour, thyme. Roasted baby onions contain baby onions, butter, rapeseed oil, sugar, salt. Smoked bacon lardons contain pork (92%), water, curing salts (salt, preservative: sodium nitrate), antioxidant: e301. Beef stock contains water, beef, onions, carrots, leeks, tomato puree, garlic, parsley, rosemary, bay leaves, thyme
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven. 190°C / Fan 170&Deg;C / 375°F / Gas 5. Remove sleeve. Pierce film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove from oven on baking tray and leave to stand for 1 minute. Check that product is hot before serving
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.