Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Discover bee-utifully scented, soft and supple skin.
Created in 1981 in Neal’s Yard, a once forgotten corner of Covent Garden, in the heart of central London with the passionate belief that beauty should be natural, not synthetic. Nature, honesty and transparency are key to Neal’s Yard and the right to know what goes into the products you buy. The vision is to bring the expertise of the apothecary and a holistic approach to health and beauty to people and communities.
- Your nourishing ritual: Massage bee lovely all over balm into elbows, knees, feet and other dry and rough patches of skin, whenever needed
- Apply bee lovely hand cream to hands after washing or as desired, paying special attention to nails and the back of your hands
- Discover bee-utifully scented, soft and supple skin
- 3% of sales from our bee lovely range go to charities that help protect this humble, vital insect. We use organic honey, which means that the bees collect nectar from plants free from harmful pesticides, from an ethical cooperative in Mexico
- Product Size: 1 x 30 ml, 1 x 15 g
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: No
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Bee lovely multi-purpose balm 15g: Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba/beeswax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, citrus sinensis peel oil expressed, tocopherol, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol, geraniol. Bee lovely hand cream 30ml: Aqua/water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl olivate, bertholletia excelsa seed oil, mel/ honey, citrus sinensis peel oil expressed, alcohol, sorbitan olivate, tocopherol, levulinic acid, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, glycerin, sodium levulinate, propolis extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol, geraniol.