Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Beaune 1er Cru Grèves
- Vintage: 2011
- Bright burgundy red in colour with a beautiful bouquet of smoky cherry and raspberry aromas over mushroom and vanilla notes. The medium-bodied palate is smooth and balanced, offering juicy berry fruits and dried flower flavours over fresh acidity.
- About this bottle: Recognised as one of the greatest Premier Cru vineyards in Beaune, Grèves is a mid-slope site at the northern end of the appellation. The site gets its name from graviers, the small pebbles that cover the vineyard’s soil. The Romans recognised the potential of this favoured hillside early on and planted vines there. Maison de Tastelune’s winemaker Sylvie Debord crafted this wine exclusively from 50 year old Grèves Pinot Noir vines. The grapes were hand-picked and given a short maceration after crushing before a long cool fermentation. The wine was then placed in oak barrels to fully mature, with 15% of the oak new.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Maison Du Tastelune, 21200 Beaune , France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly