Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Beaune 1er Cru Clos des Mouches
- Vintage: 2010
- Made from 100% Chardonnay, Clos des Mouches has a beguiling aroma of white peach and jasmine flower whilst on the palate it displays intense, ripe stoned fruit flavours, notable acidity and new oak characters.
- About this bottle: From the famous family owned house of Bichot in Beaune, comes this example of one of the classic Côte de Beaune white wines – Clos des Mouches. This Premier Cru climat is located to the south of the town of Beaune, adjacent to Pommard. The 2010 vintage was an absolute classic in Burgundy for both white and red wines, with great structure and concentration in the top wines.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly