Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 8-10 working days. FREE when you spend over £30 - find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
As well as fresh ideas and inspiration, you'll find heaps of practical advice in every issue and tips on exactly what needs doing each month, just when you need it. You'll also find solutions to all your gardening problems with the help of our experts as well as ideas from all your TV favourites, including Alan Titchmarsh, Toby Buckland, Monty Don, Carol Klein and Joe Swift. From vegetable growing to wildlife, new plants to shopping, there is something for everyone in Gardeners' World Magazine.
- 12 issue subscription
- Subscription must be started before 31st December 2016
- Product consists of subscription gift card with subscription voucher code
- Only available for UK and Northern Ireland postal addresses
- Subscription can be activated online
- The first magazine should be delivered within 6 - 8 weeks of redemption of the pack
Not available for international delivery.