Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Behind the label: Petit Verdot, meaning 'little green one' is a rare grape usually blended into red wines to provide colour and spicy aroma. Winemaker Stuey Bourne is a cracking fellow and only he could load so much charm and humour into this funny little grape. Rarely seen on its own, PV has masses of briary charm and you must give it a whirl
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 16th January 2013
- Product information
- Barrosa Valley Petit Verdot
- Vintage: 2010
- A supple, succulent red with great depth of flavour and a beautifully refreshing finish.
- About this bottle: Flavours of fresh Cassis and black pepper are complemented by hints of violets and pot Pourri in this engaging and Moreish wine. The celebrated Barossa region of South Australia is famous for its gutsy red wines. This petit verdot marries an extrovert character with brilliant lightness of touch. Winemaker Tim smith at Chateau Tanunda matured the wine for 18 months in french oak barrels. The wine may throw a harmless sediment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Barossa Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.