Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Behind the label: Petit Verdot, meaning 'little green one' is a rare grape usually blended into red wines to provide colour and spicy aroma. Winemaker Stuey Bourne is a cracking fellow and only he could load so much charm and humour into this funny little grape. Rarely seen on its own, PV has masses of briary charm and you must give it a whirl
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 16th November 2013
- Product information
- Barrosa Valley Petit Verdot
- Vintage: 2012
- A supple, succulent red with great depth of flavour and a beautifully refreshing finish.
- About this bottle: Flavours of fresh Cassis and black pepper are complemented by hints of violets and pot Pourri in this engaging and Moreish wine. The celebrated Barossa region of South Australia is famous for its gutsy red wines. This petit verdot marries an extrovert character with brilliant lightness of touch. Winemaker Tim smith at Chateau Tanunda matured the wine for 18 months in french oak barrels. The wine may throw a harmless sediment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Barossa Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.