Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Big Barossa shiraz, of the kind that feels like it might put hairs on your chest. Made by St Hallett, it's all liquorice, bonfire tinder and warm American oak."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 28th June 2014
- Product information
- Barossa Shiraz
- Vintage: 2016
- South Australia's historic Barossa Valley, close to Adelaide, is considered one of the most important wine regions in the country. This rich, spicy Barossa Shiraz shows why full-bodied reds from the region are so highly prized.
- About this bottle: The Barossa Valley has a wealth of older vineyards, many in particularly sunny spots where the grapes get especially ripe. This wine is made from 100% Barossa Shiraz, mainly from warm areas, but with some fruit from cooler, higher vineyards which adds freshness and complexity. The result is a classic Barossa red. Winemaker Matt Gant aged a proportion in American oak barrels for 16 months
- Grape Variety: Shiraz (Syrah)
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Barossa Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 18 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Vinpac International, 773 Stockwell Road, Angaston Sa 5353, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.