Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barossa Shiraz
- Vintage: 2010
- South Australia's historic Barossa Valley, close to Adelaide, is considered one of the most important wine regions in the country. This rich, spicy Barossa Shiraz shows why full-bodied reds from the region are so highly prized.
- About this bottle: The Barossa Valley has a wealth of older vineyards, many in particularly sunny spots where the grapes get especially ripe. This wine is made from 100% Barossa Shiraz, mainly from warm areas, but with some fruit from cooler, higher vineyards which adds freshness and complexity. The result is a classic Barossa red. Winemaker Matt Gant aged a proportion in American oak barrels for 16 months
- Grape Variety: Shiraz (Syrah)
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Barossa Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 18 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly